Find happiness with health & balance by working with Pro Lifestyle Nutrition, your personal dietitian & wellness coach.
Accepting these insurance plans and more!
Personalized guidance, support, and nutrition plans.
It is our passion & mission to help you live a happy, healthy life and take the frustration and confusion out of nutrition, through her holistic, flexible, and personalized approach. Whether you have a specific weight loss or health goal or are looking for simple ways to improve your current lifestyle, we are happy to work with you.
Individual & Couples Nutrition Counseling
- Weight Loss & Management
- Meal Planning
- Mindful Eating
- Heart Health and Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes, Pre-Diabetes
- Women's Health, PCOS
- Food Allergies, Intolerances
- General Health & Wellness
- Food/Sugar Cravings
- GI Disorders: Celiac Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Virtual Nutrition & Wellness Coaching
Meet at the convenience of your own home or office through virtual nutrition counseling sessions!
With insurance virtual sessions may be no cost to you. For individuals without insurance or nutrition counseling benefits, please click the link below to view out-of-pocket packages for virtual nutrition sessions:
Proud to offer all clients FREE access to HEALTHIE - a personal health portal & app. Check out the many benefits of utilizing Healthie:
- Convenience – it’s accessible anywhere and eliminates the need to travel for appointments. Winter storm on the day of your session? No problem! Healthie allows us to have virtual meetings.
- Ongoing support from the dietitian in between regular appointments.
- View uploaded documents, such as meal plans, recipes, and educational materials.
- Exchange messages with the dietitian, so you can ask questions or send updates on your progress or challenges.
- Easily track your health activities by keeping a photo food log, recording and updating metrics (weight measurements, etc.), and logging exercise – all of which the dietitian can view and provide feedback. Tracking may assist you with your goals by providing you with more evidence of progress, challenges, and simply keeping you more aware & mindful of eating behaviors and portions.
- Integrate with wearable devices like Fitbit.