Corporate Wellness Services
Incorporating wellness initiatives at work is becoming a common practice and for good reason. The average American spends 40-50 hours at work per week. This creates an opportunity to promote wellness, by offering easily accessible health resources & programs at the work-site.
Corporate & Community Partners
Employee Nutrition Counseling
Easy to implement and often no cost for companies/organizations that provide employee insurance! Providing employees with the opportunity to meet with a dietitian, at work, is a convenient way for them to address health goals and discuss recommendations & lifestyle strategies tailored to them.
What's needed to implement an employee nutrition program:
An available space to hold sessions, a scheduled day or multiple days per week, month, or year to have the dietitian on site, and an email/notice sent out to all employees to promote the service. Everything else from scheduling and confirming appointments to tracking program participation can be managed by the dietitian.
Additional nutrition program offerings:
- A quarterly nutrient analysis and report to accurately identify excess nutrient intakes and/or nutrient deficiencies.
- Free access to Healthie - our smart phone app and personal health platform.
- A personalized meal plan.
- Quarterly advanced body composition assessments. ($160 savings per person)
- Semi-annual reports on the effect that nutrition counseling has had on employees and participation tracking (submitted to the employer)
Advanced Body Composition Assessments
This test serves as a health screening tool and may be completed during nutrition consultations or as a single service to compliment already existing work-site health initiatives.
Using the Inbody 230 we are able to provide our clients with a quick and reliable way to measure body composition. This test uses bio-electrical impedance, an advanced type of technology that measures the resistance of body tissues through the flow of a harmless electrical signal. This testing involves the individual standing bare foot on the scale. After the analysis is complete, the individual receives a personal results sheet, indicating body composition measurements, and an explanation of results.
This 30-second test measures and reports:
- The amounts and percentages of fat and muscle throughout the body
- How individual body composition compares to healthy expected ranges
- How many calories are burned per day
Assessing a person’s ratio of muscle to fat mass is a more accurate indicator of health risk than looking at total weight and BMI. Data provided allows for the tracking of individual progress and health risk.
Health & Nutrition Presentations
We offer work-site and group presentations on a variety of nutrition topics. Materials and handouts are provided on the topic of choice.
Have a topic your employees are interested in? We are happy to customize a nutrition presentation based on employee/employer interest and need.
- Healthy Eating for Busy People
- Healthy Weight Loss
- Managing Emotional Eating
- The Scoop on Blood Pressure
- Nutrition Simplified
- Gluten: What it’s All About
- The Macros
- Sugar Busters
- Healthy Holidays
- Boost Your Metabolism
- Kickin the Cravings